lunes, 2 de junio de 2008

oral presentations

  • Bernardo Santos and Iñaki Fernandez: they talked about the crimes in the United States of America.Facts that I have learnt: In Russia there are a lot of crimesmore than in USA.Black people do more crimes than white people.My general impression was good.

  • Chainez Selloum talked about the famineFacts that I have learnt: some desastrous famines like the famine of 1958 in China.The food and agriculture organitzation of USA is WFPShe has a really good pronunciation.I really liked her oral presentation.

  • Laia Saló and Elisenda Lladó talked about helpless dogs.Facts I have learnt:Each year occurs nearly to 200.000 animal abandonament.Nowadays there are some solutions for this problem like associations, law...Conseguences of the problem: traffic accidents, germs and diseases...I enjoyed their presentation, and the pictures in the power point were really nice.

  • Adrià Alfaro talked about the skinheads. Facts that I have learnt: Skinheads started in England and Jamaica- 1980 in England created a right ideologi. There are skinheads anti-racistes.There are other kind of skinheads like the rash. He wasn't nervous and he done it well.

  • Alejandro Peña and Adrià Carmona. They talked about the waste. Facts that I have learnt:there are tifferent kinds of materials (plastic bags, condoms, batteries, cigarettes, aluminium, cans...)All the different materials need a lot of time to be descomposed. Theyr presentation was really original.

  • Carles Torracabota and Claudia Rosillo talked about the drugs in our society. Some facts I have learnt: Cocaina costs 60€ each gram,Speed costs 26€ each gram, Heroine costs 65€ each gram.Theye idea of the dialogue was really original, I enjoyed the oral presentation, they done it so good.

  • Baldiri Gironella talked about the Hooliganism. Facts I have learn: "Green Street Hooligans"this film shows a story about an american boy whowants to be holligan. I enjoyed his oral presentation because I didn't know nothing about the hooligans. he talked calmy and he done it well.

  • Oriol Oliva done his oral presentation about the water. Some facts that I have learnt: Water is essencial for survive, the earth contains a 97% of salty water, there are some towns where are in state off emergency. He spoke calmly and his presentation was good.

  • Miriam and Anna Genís talked about poverty and podronage .Vicenç Ferrer ONG started 6 years ago. The topic was really interesting and they done it very good.

  • Ariadna Comas done her oral presentation about animals mistreatness. Some facts that I have learnt: every year thousand of animal are used and sacrified to experimental intentions.There are organisations to fight afains the animals mistritness like http://www.peta.org/ (it defensed the rist of animals; it was pet up in 1980). Her topic was interesting and she done it well, maybe he was a little bit nervous but she done it really good.

  • Neus pagès and Marina Julià talked about Diseases .some facts that I hve larnt: Bulimia, cancer, AIDS and anorexia, are really dangerous diseases. They show us the story of one bulimic girl: The story of Maria. I enjoyed theyr oral presentation and they done it really good, the idea of the story was really good.

No hay comentarios: