domingo, 8 de junio de 2008

FINAL AUTOEVALUATION


        • Observing your portfolio, can you see an improvement on your level of Enlish since September 2007? Where, for example?

        Yes, of course! doing the blog you can imrove a lot your writting because you must think a topic and then a good way to explain what you want to say. I think that I have improved my english level because my writings are better, my oral presentations too, the book that I red was quite difficult but I learned a lot...



        • Which activity best shows your level of English?

        I think that the oral presentations and the oral exams with Anikka are the best way to see our english level, but the writings are really important too.


        • Which activities were really useful for you to improve your English? Why?

        In my opinion, the best activities to learn englis are the activities that we can do in the language room like watch a film in english or read a book. The films are really good because you can see your pronuntiation faults.


        • Which activities did you not find useful to learn English?

        All the activities were good to learn, some of them were more funny .

        • Which activities did you enjoy doing and would like to do again next year?

        The oral presentations, watch films, read more books, and....I think that the exam of the book it's better if it is oral than if mus must answer some questions in a paper.

        • IDEAS FOR THE NEXT YEAR:

        I think that it could be fantastic if the next year we do a travel to England o Ireland for one week = ) We would learn a lot!!!

        No hay comentarios: