viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2008

LET'S START 2n BTX!!!

Hi!!!

So, let's start a new academic year: 2n BTX.

This year will be harder than the last one and we will have to work so much.

For me this summer has been fantastic. I've done a lot of things.
I've been working in the sailing school of Palamós and then in the sailing school of St Pere, I've met my friends from BCN, a lot of party, ... and the best thing I've done this summer is to go to the Youth European Championship of the "europe class" (the boat that I usually sail). The championship was in Italy (Como Lake) and it was fantastic. Moreover some of my sailor friends went there with me, so , you can imagine, we had a great time there.

After this fantastic summer I've done some resolutions for 2nd BTX:

- I'm going improve my marks because I want to do INEFC and I need a 7,15.
- I'm going to study even at the weekends , including those in wich I have competition.
- I'm going to work hard with the research work.
- ¡¡Pay attention at class!!
- ...

And...I'm gonna find the best way to combine studies with fun.

I see this year like a bridge between two stages of my live, and I hope that I will pass 2nd BTX and get good memories from it.


BYE ** see you in class

No hay comentarios: