miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2009

FILM REVIEW

The last film I’ve seen is “Twilight”. At first I thought it was the typic adventure film so I didn’t expect to see the film but as soon as it started I realised that it wouldn’t be the typic film of vampires.
The film is based on Stephanie Meyer’s novels, and “Twilight” is the first part of four exciting books.

The plot centres on a girl who leaves her home in Phoenix to go to Forks, a village in the state of Washington with her father. At first she doesn’t like the village but the thing changes when she meets an estrange and attractive student called Edward Cullen. Soon she realises that her friend is a vampire.

The acting is first-rate. I thing that the main characters are as similar as I imagined when I read the book. Robert Pattison is very convincing as the role of Edward, and Bella, Kristen Stewart is just brilliant. The especial effects in this film are very striking and I liked them.

I was amazed that I liked this film as much as I did. When I first saw the trailer of the film I thought it would be boring at some parts, but when I saw the film I was very excited. It’s just superb so I recommend this film to everybody!

No hay comentarios: