lunes, 2 de marzo de 2009

YOU ARE WHAT YOU WEAR

Usually, we percibe things simply as the appearence. We look at a tree and we can see its trunk, branches and leaves. Nowadays, you can see a lot of styles in the street: heavy, punk, hippie, gotic... Do you really think that the most important in a person is the appearence? In my opinion the most important thing is the personality. That’s very easy to say but I’m afraid that in the reality, it can’t be possible to concentrate on the interior of the person. It’s really difficult if you are talking with someone who has an enormous comb in the head. It couldn’t seem to me so friendly. Also you can be in a situation to go to speak with the director of a bank and meet him with broken jeans. It wouldn't have many confidence to me! On the other hand you could find him a weekend with the same broken jeans and in another situation, maybe could seem to me a very nice person.


(It is not a summary of a new, but I get my idea to write this while reading a report in Cosmopolitan magazine)

No hay comentarios: