viernes, 24 de abril de 2009

dialogue: Miriam&Marina

Dialogue: Marina Sarquella and Miriam Falgàs

(Alarm clock)
Miriam: Oh… I’m so tired… 5 minutes more please. Well, come on, hurry up! Marina, wake up Marina!
Marina: hm..?
Miriam: Good morning darling, you should wake up, if not, we will be late.
Marina: Yes yes, I’m coming.
Miriam: Tell me, how was yesterday night with him?
Marina: Oh, very nice, he is a gentleman! He is so kina and friendly!
Miriam: Yes, I know him. I told you that you would have a great time.
Marina: And you? What did you yesterday? You told me that I shouldn’t worry for you, did you go out?
Miriam: Come on, let’s go and we’ll talk meanwhile, where do you prefer take breakfast?
Marina: Mmm… I prefer to the bar next to my faculty, is it OK?
Miriam: OK, no problem!
Marina: You didn’t told me.
Miriam: What?
Marina: You saw him yesterday!
Miriam: How do you know?
Marina: Because you are happy, you woke me up this morning.
Miriam: Well, yes, I was with him and we went dinner. He is so lovely…! I’m happy :)
Marina: Perfect! So, what are you gonna do today? I have to take an exam.
Miriam: Oh, good luck then! Today I have to study for tomorrow because I will take an exam next Friday. But this morning, nothing special, I mean, only normal class.
Marina: Would you spend the next week here, in the residence?
Miriam: It depends on you. If you stay I will stay here, but if you leave BCN, I will leave too.
Marina: Well, I think that this isn’t a problem, tonight in our room we would talk about it ok? And, moreover this afternoon we could go out together.
Miriam: OK! Where can we go?
Marina: We will see. Now, we should go, it’s late and in 5 minutes we should began classes.
Miriam: OK, see you this afternoon!
Marina: OK, have a nice day!


(ORAL)

No hay comentarios: