jueves, 6 de marzo de 2008

COMMON MISTAKES (IN OUR BLOGS)

Specialy, I remember the moments that I passes with my best friend, we met us...
Especially, I remember the moments that I spent with my best friend, we met...

I hope it will go so good like Adrian mole’s exam!
I hope it will go as well as Adrian's mole exam!

This week has been really bored.
This week has been really boring.

Today I had doing the english exam
Today I have done the English exam

There are some virus yet in my PC
There are stilly virus in my PC

X and I were in the “messenger” and we were really boring because anybody was there.
X and I were in the “messenger” and we were really bored beause nobody was there.

When I’m with he I often do stupid things.
When I’m with him I often do stupid things.

Everybody said me that’s a really nice city... I’m sure that it will be so nice.
Everybody said me that it is a really nice city... I’m sure that it will be so nice.

I met a very nice people.
I met lots of nice very people.

My favourite in this moment is Kyle XY, because Priston Bake don’t starts the new season yet.
My favourite TV programme in this moment is Kyle XY, because Priston Brake hasn’t started the new season yet.

Do you remember when we were a children?
Do you remember when we were children?

One day, when I was little I went with my mum to a shop for buy a radio and after we went to buy som cd’s.
One day, when I was little I went with my mum to a shop for a radio and after we went to buy some cd’s.

I like learn others lenguages.
I like learning other lenguages.

On christmas we’ll be together.( this mistake was in my blog)
At christmas we’ll be together.

Las summer no the other I was there.
Two summers ago I was there.

I can’t writte good, because my cat it’s on the keyboard.
I can’t writte good, because my cat is on the keyboard.

No hay comentarios: