lunes, 24 de marzo de 2008

JULIA's description




Julia is one of my best friends. She is a girl from Cerdanyola that does sailing competition with me. She is 15 years old, but she looks older.


First, I'm gonna describe her phisicaly. Julia is a really pretty girl, she is tall and thin, like a model. I love her long, curly and blond hair. She has a small nose and big brown eyes.

she allways says that people see her like a girl, I think that's not true, and in my opinion, in one or two years she wil stop to think this.


She has a really special caracther, I think that she is a fantastic person and a really funny friend.

But I must say that sometimes she has really bad tempered.

We never argue because we know really good each other.


With her I've spended a lot of good days, for me she is the best.

No hay comentarios: